you could impact future generations through annual gifts to your church or favorite ministry even after you've gone to be with the Lord?
Have you ever wished there was a way you could continue giving to your church or favorite ministry in the future? Do you want to provide financially for loved ones after you've gone but also leave a legacy of your faith?
Christian estate planning is all about providing for your family and providing resources for the Lord's work. Many people simply don't realize their capacity for giving through their estate plans. They look at the funds they have available today and don't think about those other resources that are a part of their total financial picture. In fact, most people only use 9% of their total resources to live on during their lifetimes. The other 91% of their possessions are in other assets - real estate, insurance policies, retirement benefits, etc. - that they can't free up as easily. Estate planning, which considers all of your resources, provides a wonderful opportunity for giving!